We are a NYC/LA based E-commerce and Shopify design/support agency looking for a proactive, self starter to help maintain an efficient work flow for our growing team. You are someone who loves To-Do lists, keeping a tight schedule, and not afraid to be persistent when necessary. An eye for details, who also can look at the bigger picture to help us provide top notch service to our clients. When they call, we listen. And, when there is a problem, we fix it. You would be a key part of this process. Primarily reporting directly to the Founder and Director of Business Development for day-to-day tasks, this person will also be a strategic member of a tight team, helping to ensure all facets of the company are on track. This role will cover a combination of scheduled routine tasks to ensure smooth workflows across teams, but also ad hoc projects relating to our clients needs; including marketing, customer service, research, and operations. This is a part-time position, starting around 10-15 hours per week, with room to grow.
• At least 2 years Executive Assistant, Project Management, &/or Operations experience
• Detail Oriented
• Great communication skills
• Positive and Proactive attitude
• Great time management and prioritization skills
• Asana experience
• E-commerce brand or Customer Service experience a plus
• Familiarity with Shopify platform
• NYC or LA area resident
As a Member Of The Softlimit Team :
• Work Remotely (with opportunity for occasional in-person meetings in NYC or LA)
• Get Paid to Learn - Compensation for up to 10 hours/quarter, spent on relevant platform or program training courses.
• After 6 months with Softlimit - receive $150 quarterly Shopify shopping bonus, used for real world UX research