We are looking for an intuitive, opinionated and motivated frontend developer to grow with our Shopify focused studio.
We are a growing NYC based design and development studio supporting several Shopify/Shopify Plus brands. Complete themes, landing pages, customizations, custom apps, problem solving and then some – we do it all. We want to feel like an organic extension of our client's teams and we're looking for someone who wants to be an extension of ours.
The position starts at apx 20hrs per week with the option to grow. The ideal candidate will be available for regular communication on Slack, over Email and is comfortable tracking time and responding to tasks during EST business hours. Our efforts are collaborative and some tasks only need a conversation to scope out solves for problems. All projects assigned and tracked via Clickup.
We are looking for applicants working in North America who can work during (most) EST business hours.
***No agencies / service providers, please.***
• Frontend development experience with a portfolio (HTML, CSS)
• Experience with frontend development and JS frameworks
• Some familiarity Ruby on Rails, PHP.• Shopify, Klaviyo API familiarity
• Orderly project structures and code cleanliness
• An understanding of Git, Branching and best coding practices
• Problem-solving skills: take responsibility for proactively solving problems efficiently, with or without direction
• Work independently and collaboratively on small teams, maintaining a positive attitude
• Follow latest development practices
• Stellar communication skills
As a Member Of The Softlimit Team :
• Work remotely, but are an integral member of a great, collaborative team
• Receive competitive compensation & have opportunity to grow hours into F/T
• After 6 months with Softlimit - receive $250 quarterly Shopify shopping bonus for real world UX research