We are a NYC/LA based design and development studio supporting several Shopify/Shopify Plus brands, primarily in the lifestyle, jewelry, and tech space. Our projects range from entire site rebuilds, to custom theme designs, landing pages, and other marketing efforts. We are seeking an intuitive and versatile frontend web designer to support our growing team.
This is part-time position, but typically will average approx 15-20hours per month and can grow from there if a good fit.
The ideal candidate is fluent on the Adobe Suite and able to demonstrate UX-led, mobile-first designs for an e-commerce environment.
Remote Applicants are welcome to apply ( if available during most US business hours).
• Fluent in Adobe Suite, Invision, and Sketch (or Figma) programs
• Ability to work with developers to achieve desired look, feel, & functionality for our clients
• Ability to ingest client feedback and make swift revisions accordingly
• On-time deliveries
• Strong communication skills
• Available for communication via Slack, over Email and/or Asana during an active project. (EST business hours)