We are NYC/LA based design and development studio supporting several Shopify/Shopify Plus brands with their E-commerce needs. Complete theme builds, landing pages, customizations, custom apps, A/B testing, UX design, and basic question answering – we do it all. We want to feel like an extension of our client's team and that's where you come in.
We are looking for an intuitive and motivated Project Manager to grow with our Shopify focused studio. This position is a blend of both Project and Account Management skills; helping to manage the project deliverables, but also building a daily relationship with our clients.
YOU are a skilled project manager with at least 3+ yrs E-commerce experience and comfortable as the primary point person to define and implement our client's dev needs. You know your way around the E-comm and digital landscape and aren't afraid of code. Plus, you legit get excited about finding creative solutions for our clients' needs.
The position starts at minimum of 20 hrs per week, with room to grow quickly if it's a good fit. The ideal candidate will be available for regular communication on Slack, over Email and/or Asana during EST business hours and report directly to our Founder and Business Development Director.
- Assist in managing new builds and on-going retainer projects
- Assist in leading development team in day-to-day activities
- Set & manage timelines and project delivery dates + communicate these internally and make updates in real time
- Plan and assign work across Designer and Development teams
- Help deliver time estimates for Design and Development work and requests quickly; set timelines for teams to follow based on client priorities and timelines
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors
- Create and maintain process and website documentation
- Manage UAT / QA phase
- 2+ Years Project Management Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and client management skills
- Ability to communicate with clients and engineers alike, without friction
- Ability to proactively problem solve on client's behalf efficiently - with or without direction.
- Quick, eager learner
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- BA or BS degree
- E-Commerce landscape, knowledge, education
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS
- Klaviyo & Asana experience
- Google Analytics Experience
- Familiarity with Shopify Platform
- Partner Platform & App experience a plus - i.e. Just Uno, Shogun, Okendo, ReCharge, etc
As a Member Of The Softlimit Team :
- Work remotely (within the NY/NJ area), but are an integral member of a great, collaborative team
- Receive competitive compensation & have opportunity to grow hours into F/T
- Trip to Toronto for Annual Shopify Unite Conference (May 2020)
- After 6 months with Softlimit - receive $250 quarterly Shopify shopping bonus for real world UX research
- After 1 year with Softlimit - eligible for new Laptop bonus with signing an additional year contract.